Fullstack Developer - Java/React - Remote - Salary to £70,000
My client is an industry leading digital pharmaceutical organisation with 20 offices across Europe. Their sole focus is to bring the industry in line with the 21st century digital expectations that every client and customer expects. You will be working with some of the largest health care names in the industry to build applications and platforms focused on delivering a brand new efficient way of working. To give you an insight into what the next few years look like..... they turned over £28Billion Euros last year alone!
As a Software Engineer you will work collaboratively as part of multi-disciplinary team and have a passion for quality-first coding and problem solving. You'll build, maintain, and support high quality digital products and services.
You will carry out a wide range of activities, from actively writing code, building platforms, developing our technical standards through to coaching other engineers and engaging with non-technical people at all levels of seniority.
* Drive continuous improvement in the performance and resilience of our live services.
* Ensure that technical standards are being followed, by colleagues and 3rd party suppliers.
* Build, maintain & support software applications for high-volume, high-performance, high-availability solutions and platforms.
* Effective delivery of work within iteration cycles; escalation & management of delivery challenges at an iteration/sprint level.
* Experience of tooling and practices for automated build, integration, and deployment.
* Strong programming skills in a relevant stack, ideally Java/Spring and/or React.
* Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
* Experience developing applications to be deployed in the cloud, e.g. AWS or Azure.
How does this opportunity sound to you? Please apply to this Job advert or contact me via email!