A global leading IT Retail Organisation are recruiting Software Engineer-Java Developer for Engineering & Architecture team to help, build and continuously improve digital services (Smart app) product.
This company is working & using edge cutting- technology that give customers an amazing shopping experience.
The role can be based in London & work from home option is also available i.e. Hybrid.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll own the design and development of large-scale, including websites, apps, microservices and event driven architecture by Using Java (8+) with tools and frameworks.
* You'll be part of our Engineering teams, creating great products ,best practice architectural & engineering principles, operating frameworks.
* You'll have expertise in one or more of the programming languages and with your technical craft, curiosity and experimentation.
Skills & Qualifications
* Design & Development by using Java (8+) with tools & frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate ,Maven, websites, apps, microservices & event driven architecture as well.
* Experienced in the whole product lifecycle, including decommissioning.
* Expertise in engineering practice, including knowledge of engineering & architectural principles
* Experienced of software design and implementation, security, cloud, infrastructure as code & CI/CD and any relevant hardware
* Holiday allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
* Flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies like -balance family and work-life.
Feel free to approach me to for a confidential chat or get more information about the interview process.
Phone: +44 (0)203 148 4639 (ext 4639)