We are a leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and a specialist in advanced analytics, BI/MI and Data Science. We're an exciting, rapidly growing consultancy based in Suffolk, with additional offices in London and Rotterdam.
As an award-winning Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, we are extremely well positioned at the forefront of this fast-paced technology space.
We work with global organizations across the UK, Europe and the Middle East, helping them better leverage their data to unlock real business value. We deliver innovative data solutions across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Logistics.
Our people are who we are and as a team we deliver cutting-edge transformations on an enterprise scale.
We are driven and stand by our GREAT values in every situation.
Growth, Responsiveness, Excellence, Audaciousness, Teamwork.
Starting with our people, we deliver great customer outcomes, building a successful business.
The Data Engineer will propose and implement solutions using a range of AWS infrastructure, including S3, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, AWS Glue and Matillion.
They will liaise with clients to define requirements, refine solutions and ultimately hand over to clients' own technical teams.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to CI/CD processes, or at least be keen to learn - our clients love infrastructure as code; and we like our engineers to own the deployment of their work.
Candidates should delight in creating something from nothing on greenfield projects. We're looking for people who can't let go of interesting problems.
We need people who can work independently; but we're a close-knit, supportive team - we like to learn new things and share our ideas, so that clients get the best return on their investments.
* Experience in analysing and cleansing data using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Familiarity with AWS data lake related components.
* Hands on experience with Redshift, Glue and S3.
* Extensive experience of ETL and using patterns for cloud data warehouse solution (e.g. ELT).
* Hands on experience with Matillion
* Familiarity with variety of Databases, incl. structured RDBMS.
* Experience in working with a variety of data formats, JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet etc.
* Experience with building and maintaining data dictionaries / meta-data.
* Experience of Linux and cloud environments.
* Data Visualisation Technologies (e.g. Amazon QuickSight, Tableau, Looker, QlikSense).
* Familiarity with large data techniques (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark etc.)
* Familiarity with providing data via a micro service API.
* Experience with other public cloud data lake.
* AWS Certifications (particularly Solution Architect Associate and Big Data Speciality).
* Machine Learning.
We are an established and expanding organisation with excellent career progression opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary package paired with bonus scheme.
Our staff get provided with the latest tech (which you can choose) and get consistent exposure to the latest AWS tools on a daily basis.
We offer extremely flexible working arrangements.
A key focus on personal development with a minimum of 10 days allocated to training per annum. AWS certs? We got you!
A highly collaborative working environment. Thoughts and opinions? Were all ears
We are a people first, scale-up organisation with a great company ethos. We strive to continuously support our employees to learn and develop with dedicated time allocated for training and certifications.