ITAM Executive Sales Specialist - £80,000 + OTE - London, UK
Here we give you the flexibility to unleash your creativity, without limits. We encourage autonomy and thinking outside the box - and we can't wait to hear your new ideas., and although all businesses say it, we truly believe in work - life harmony. Our people are our greatest asset, and we'll go the extra mile to ensure you're happy here. We want our people to be their true authentic selves at all times, because that's when real creativity happens.
The Business Development Executive / Sales Specialist, is a true subject matter expert with an attitude and passion for driving our Solutions & Services propositions into our current account base & prospects, co-owning sales business development, and supporting go to market activities within your assigned region, territory or customer segmentation. Working with the aligned country or federation Sales & Services leadership team, the BDE functions in a partnership with the primary Account Manager (AM) and as a result is not limited to traditional "overlay role" restrictions.
The BDE is expected to take a consistently proactive approach to growing, landing & expanding the aligned customer journey with current & new logo accounts. The BDE takes the initial subject matter lead in the region for pre-sales (both transactional and professional services) customer engagements and supports account managers with account planning leveraging our customer propensity data & intelligence
The BDE also serves as the liaison between the assigned AM and technical pre-sales team and customers for new Solution & Services opportunities, supporting effective & efficient handover into delivery & customer success resources. In this role your focus will be selling Solutions & Services, which includes but not limited to:
* IT Asset Management / ITAM
* The BDE drives new business, sales activities at a customer level partnering with the field-based account manager (AM) within the existing regional account base as well as supporting customer acquisition activities as assigned.
* Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections in order to maximise opportunities
* Ability to effectively manage the sales lifecycle
* Performance and success measured by Services GP performance within a region, territory or defined account base. Performance based quarterly incentives will be structured in commission format.
* To analyse & gather business requirement from complex client environment and perform required research and investigation to identify and create thorough, accurate technical solution proposals based on requirements, aligned to the customer journey's.
* Prepares cost estimates, proposals & appropriate contracts for solutions & services sales
* Works with pre-sales technical teams to contribute to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
* Assist and support partnership/alliance functions to assigned vendor partner relationships. This may include being primary contact for Partner/Channel Account Managers and assisting in GTM and business planning as well as driving forward programmatic initiatives.
* Act as a technical evangelist for marketing activities including speaking/presenter engagements at conferences, conventions, user groups, webinars, etc.
* Partner with stakeholders and drive solution marketing activities by preparing and delivering content and messaging.
* Highly motivated and results oriented - evidence of consistently exceeding acquisition specific performance metrics
* Extensive proven sales experience selling ITAM / IT Asset Management products and services.
* Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning complex solutions & services
* Ability to build broad networks within enterprise accounts across IT operations, project teams, architects, security, software managers, procurement and commercial teams;
* High level of knowledge of internal organisation working and Information Technology trends
* Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives
* Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives, quotas & targets
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a sales or account management background who is looking to leverage their skill set to step into a more managerial or leadership role and build out a team.
How to Apply
Please apply to the role by registering your interest by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or reaching out via LinkedIn "Jamie Carter".
Tags: #AWS, #Cloud, #Partner, #Cost, #Pricing, #Billing, #CloudOptimisation, #Analyst, #Architect, #Consultant, #Customer, #Sales, #Account, #Amazon, #London, #GreaterLondon, #Remote, #IT #Assetmanagement #ITAM #Sales