SC Cleared Frontend/Angular Software Engineer | 6 months + extension | INSIDE IR35 | Remote/Rare Travel to Bristol (travel will be expensed)
Jefferson Frank are proud to be continuously supporting a large consultancy in business and IT in pursuit of looking for a (SC CLEARED) Senior Front End/Angular Software Engineer for a government client.
* MUST have an active Security Clearance
* A Single British National
* Senior experience with a good understanding of best practices in UX/Front End design and ability to work closely with UX interaction designer and back end developers.
* Good working experience with REST APIs and integration
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/SVN .
* Creation of Scoping Documentation to ensure clear understanding of deliverables.
* Ability to work in tightknit squads which includes the Customer, Java Developers, front End Designer and Business Analyst to develop front end code based on wireframes and roadmaps.
* As the role will be primarily customer/user facing applicant must have excellent analytical and communication skills.
* Previous experience or knowledge of Agile methods particularly Scrum.
* Experience with the GDS guidelines/platform.
* Front End Development
* RESTful (Rest-APIs)
* UX design
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.