Full Stack Engineer - FULLY REMOTE
Salary up to £110k base and Equity
A client specialising in Blockchain and an early innovators in smart contracts and legal automation. They are bringing the adoption of a digital legal layer into the world, bringing a conversion to computable agreements that humans and machines can read.
About the role:
Full Stack Engineer to join, as they define a unique position in the market. You will work with Engineering and Product teams alongside CTO as we build and refine products, working across the entire system architecture of stack.
* 2 years or more as a hands-on contributor in an engineering-led organization
* React experience strongly preferred
* Experience with Ethereum is preferred (Web3, Solidity) but not essential
* Can lead and take ownership of projects and see them to completion
* The ability to switch regularly between informal written design documents, discussion, and coding in a tight iterative loop is essential
Nice to have:
* Background in a high growth start-up or scale-up
* Experience in one of the following Typescript, React, Solidity, OpenZeppelin, Kubernetes, Go, Postgres, Hyperledger Burrow, helm.
* New Mac/Laptop of your choice
* 28 days annual leave
* Flexible working and fully remote (even work worldwide)
To find out more contact email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn 'Oliver King'