Front End Angular Developer
Market Leader Product Development Company
3 x Remote
Dutch language required
There is a Belgian scale-up in the area of Limburg, a company that is a pioneer and market leader in their area of specialization, which is currently looking to hire Angular Developers to assist them with their increased client portfolio. They are a niche specialist in a cool industry that everybody is interested to work in and their products are internationally popular, being used from big players of the industry, both in Belgium and worldwide.
The company is creating complex, next-generation software products for this cool industry, and helps their clients who are using it to optimize their operations, save time, money and increase their safety. They are pioneers in the industry they work on, and their vision is to bring digital revolution and make everything paperless , in a field where this is not the case. Innovative, modern and smart, they're constantly improving their products, based on their clients' and the industry's needs. On the human aspect, the company is putting value to their people; everything is based on trust and open communication , so if you want to work in a market leader product company while feeling that you belong in a family, this is your chance to grab!
The role and responsibilities
The client is looking for ambitious Frontend Developers with Angular experience, to help them improve their products even further. You will be working on the company's popular products, and your focus will be to continuously help them improve those products . You will work closely with the Product Owner and other developers/engineers in a collaborative environment with a common goal.
The most important is to have the right mindset, ambition and to enjoy what the company is doing. They want active contributors to join a modern environment with the latest tech-stack and the experience needed is at least 3 years. In this position, you will be able to work together with other teams in a collaborative environment.
The right person will be able to demonstrate
* At least 3 years of hands on experience with Front end development, specifically with Angular.
* Result driven, positive and collaborative mindset.
* Fluency in Dutch
* Willingness to be part of a pioneer of the industry.
* Willingness to be part of a young and collaborative team.
* Trustful and honest character who wants to actively contribute to what the company is doing.
* Genuine interest in the company and their sector.
Seniority level comes last, so the soft skills are very important. The company is hiring the attitude/character and they train the skills, as they are saying.
What you should expect
* A very competitive salary, tailored to your level of experience. The company will have an interview with you and evaluate your profile according to your experience and what you can bring to the table. The company is happy to pay you what you deserve!
* Bonus allowance
* Vacation allowance
* Training budget. Both in hard skills and soft skills.
* Flexible work hours.
* Individual coaching.
* 32 days of holidays.
* All standard benefits in Belgium, including a company car and a fuel card.
* 3 days remote/week even after Covid. If you prefer to have less remote , this is also an option of course.
* Frequent performance evaluations and growth opportunities within the company.
* Flat culture/structure, no micromanagement and open communication is the core of their business.
* A company that will put value and support you on a personal level, being there for you if needed. It may sound like a cliché, but there is family-like atmosphere where they take good care of their people, in every aspect.
If this sounds good to you, don't lose time and contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis and send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be glad to give you more details.