We are actively seeking the expertise of an Enterprise Architect to join our client on a contract basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to help deliver an ambitious transformation programme for a key client of ours.
Key Enterprise Architect skills & experience:
* A minimum of 10 years experience of systems, solution, data and integration architecture experience from across the financial services sector.
* Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of business and high-level technical architecture artefacts to create an overall enterprise architecture to meet business requirements
* Define and maintain target architectures, and the road-maps and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services
* Act as design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables are produced to a high quality and are consistent with existing principles standards, policies and strategies
* Extensive practical Enterprise Architecture experience, certified with a recognised EA framework
* Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects throughout an entire business through to completion
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.