Cloud-Automated A.I Platform
100.000€ - 125.000€
A pioneer software operating system for airlines, travel and transportation that works with cutting-edge A.I and Deep Learning to deliver real-world results and ultra-accurate revenue.
Do NOT expect legacy products rebranded with fancy keywords such as M.L, Neural Networks or A.I to grab your attention. Here you'll realize that all these technologies are in the DNA of the product's architecture.
Their vision to disrupt the industry/competition with cloud automated AI platform requires two Engineering Managers to permanently lead the Web-Planning & Scheduling team as well as the Fare Optimization team.
Why should you apply?
As an Engineering Manager, you get a yearly gross salary between 100.000€ - 125.000€, and you're also going to:
* Lead a relentless team of T Geeks
* Enjoy great work-life balance with flex work hours and remote work flexibility
* Receive a budget to build your own home office
* Get 25 paid holidays per year
* Get an incredible Health Insurance package that covers everything
* Secure your future early with a generous Pension Plan
* Unlimited training budget for your personal development
* Build the culture of the newly-funded EU Headquarters in Amsterdam
* Are you at the office? Enjoy snacks and beverages, lunch reimbursements, and social events
* Potential to get stock-options
* Previous experience with Leading engineering teams
* Technical background in software development, ideally in building SaaS applications
* You have skills in Project management with an affinity in Agile methodologies
* Knowledge of architectural patterns and software design concepts -
* Experience with microservice architecture and API design
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at p.diamantopoulos@jeffersonfrank, with an updated CV and I'll get in touch to share all the details with you! It's a 3-stage hiring process and, boom, there's your new big challenge!