As a leading company throughout Switzerland, our client creates unique customer benefits from digitization trends - from the idea to market success.
Modern IT architectures are changing towards cloud, DevOps and SaaS. Our client provides customers with solutions and products for these requirements: With Microgateway and IAM in Kubernetes or directly with SaaS.
What you do with us
* Together with your teammates, you will implement challenging integration projects with the Airlock Secure Access Hub.
* You will work on finding solutions for sophisticated and secure cloud and SaaS architectures and support our customers from the initial idea to implementation
* You will be responsible for advising customers on all aspects of web security and ensuring the optimal integration of the Airlock Secure Access Hub into their system landscape.
* You will be responsible for planning and coordinating the integration work with our customers.
* You will also have the opportunity to support product development and the Academy with your expertise and experience
What expertise you bring with you:
* Education as a computer scientist (EFZ) in systems engineering or a degree from a higher technical college or university in computer science
* Great passion for web security
* Experience with container technologies (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes) is an advantage
* Interest in cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
* Interest in DevOps and agile processes
* Analytical, structured thinking and acting as well as high self-management skills
* Confident appearance and enjoy customer contact
* German (C2) and English (C1) skills
We look forward to recieving your application!