My client is a well known constancy in the UK, they are seeking a Resilience Analyst to come on board on a 6 months project.
Role & Responsibilities
▪ Support the implementation, maintenance and regular testing of response structures and processes to ensure cross-enterprise risks, planned and unplanned events, incidents and crises are managed effectively through the Resilience (Incident / Crisis) Management Framework.
▪ Support department and team managers across the other Group Functions with the development, documentation, maintenance, and review of their Resilience Programmes.
▪ Take the lead on maintaining a single source of the truth repository to enable accuracy, control, and ease of access to resilience documentation for all relevant stakeholders.
▪ Provide support to the Resilience Manager as required to ensure business continuity implications and requirements are considered as part of material change activities / programmes and undertake supplier resilience assurance activities as part of the overall supplier risk management process to ensure that critical 3rd party and supplier contracts.
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience working with resilience analysis
* Fully Remote
* 6 Months plus extension