AWS Engineer - Outside IR35 - 4 Months
My client is working for a large government department on replacing an on-prem big data platform with an AWS greenfield solution. They are in the final stages of the project migrating users across to the new platform. They are using AWS native technologies where possible (Lamba, EMR etc), they are storing data in HBase backed off to S3.
They are responsible for the whole migration, project management, technical architecture and build and change management. User tools are via AWS remote desktop and include Hue, R Studio and Jupyter.
Role & Responsibilities
* Hands on development of new services and features in AWS
* Trouble shooting user analytical queries, helping to optimise code and improve automations
* Quality of life service improvements to infrastructure and data pipelines against SLAs
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous AWS engineering experience is a must have
* Previous terraform experience is a bonus
* AWS certifications
* Outside IR35
* Fully Remote