As a Cloud Architect, your focus will be driving digital distribution and closing skill gaps amongst your team. You will play an important role in being a cloud expert who holds extensive hands-on experience in building cloud platforms. You will be working across a portfolio of clients, so it in important that you hold experiences in the below areas:
* Experience in AWS, Azure, GCP Cloud Platforms with related cloud certifications
* Expert tech knowledge that impacts the course of projects
* Ability to design Cloud Platforms
* Able to include best practices from cloud providers into design phase and able to implement these platforms solo, or as part of a bigger team.
* Experience in managing people, but also able to be a team player as part of an internal team of engineers
* Good at both writing and presenting solutions
* Able to effectively communicate in a tech language
* Flexible and responsive to both people/ client needs and opportunities
* A passion for challenges and learning how to resolve them
* Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible or Chef - Containerisation tools such as Docker or Kubernetes
Whats in it for you?
* Opportunities to work on projects with big clients and the chance to produce work with meaning
* Flexible working options with both hybrid and remote models available
* Upskilling on Scrum - endless possibilities to progress your career and skillset with an annual budget and study days dedicated to training and upskilling
* Monthly and quarterly team socials
* A safe environment for you to be yourself
* 26 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
* 13 days per year for innovation or upskilling
* 2 days per year for volunteering
* Share scheme
* A £1000 flexifund to use on a personalised list of benefits such Gym membership, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health, dental and optical cash plan
* Remote and Hybrid working options
For more information, please contact Declan at email@example.com.