AWS Platform Engineer - £75,000
My client is on the look out for an engineer who has the confidence and ability to lead their AWS platform in the right direction. The successful candidate will have full autonomy over the project work and will be responsible for direct communication to C-Suite level leadership.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll be responsible for managing and developing our AWS infrastructure. We maintain a constellation of distributed services, mostly using Terraform, TypeScript/Node, MySQL, Redis, ClickHouse, Kafka, and PHP.
* You'll help ensure our developer's have a great environment to work with, and that the lights are kept on for our customers who use our services.
* You'll have the opportunity to use and introduce some of the latest technology and be given loads of space for creativity, autonomy, developing your skills, and putting your stamp on the organisation.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong understanding of AWS services.
* Comfortable using Terraform to build Infrastructure.
* Competent using Docker for deployments.
* Complete autonomy within the business unit
* Freedom is key to my client. We'll give you the freedom to choose your work, your tech, and of course, your location.
* Private Healthcare