DV Cleared DevSecOps Engineer
£40k-£65k - benefits included
2 stage Interview
DV Clearances must be active and transferable!
Currently supporting a UK based tech company working in the Cloud/Cyber space who are currently looking for a DV cleared DevSecOps Engineer to working on a government project.
You will have to be able to design and develop infrastructure systems using zero trust architectures and IAC methodologies. Ensuring systems are robust, scalable and secure based on the requirements. Able to assist team eliciting requirements from stakeholders.
* We expect you to have demonstrated experience and subject matter expertise in at least some of the following technologies and practices:
* Extensive experience of administration of Linux and Windows Operating Systems within large corporate environments;
* Experience of IAC techniques using tools such as Ansible, Terraform, PackerIO
* Scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell, or Python
* Experience of administering Virtualised or Containerised systems in VMWare or Docker;
* Extensive experience with CI/CD (Cloud native or Jenkins, Concourse), Docker/Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, OpenShift (PaaS).
* Proven experience of designing, deploying and administering Linux or Unix based solutions, using Virtualisation, Containerisation, techniques & procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Take full responsibility for the full lifecycle of product components and systems.
* Able to participate in and contribute to technical discussions with your teams and supporting delivery management and technical leads in their engagement with customers.
* Use a mixture of technical investigation, rapid prototyping, software design, wire-framing and other techniques to find innovative solutions to engineering problems that help inform our future strategy.
* Able to inspire and be a key part of a high-performing team while embracing approaches to modern development such as Agile, Lean Start-up etc.
* Engage with customers, including security and policy to ensure that risks are appropriately managed.
* Where applicable make and collaborate on technological and architectural designs relating to your software products, communicating them to your team(s) and customers.
* Collaborate with other technologists and teams to help improve product integration across workflows and/or system dependencies.
* Establish and evolve development tools and processes, and ways of working within your team to continuously improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness (e.g. through automation, CI/CD, etc).
* Mentoring and coaching of other engineers where you may be an SME on technologies, techniques or problems.
* 33 days holiday which includes Bank Holidays
* Hybrid working
* Company Car Scheme
* Part- Time or Full-Time considered
* Salary dependent on experience
* Other financial incentives
If this role is of interest to you, please apply with your CV at first instance.