.Net Developer - Salary to £60,000 - Fully Remote
A leading provider of telecommunication and VOIP software services are looking to increase their development team by a further five professionals. Due to a string of project and clients wins they are now in a position to increase the team.
As the successful candidate you will have the drive and passion to build world class software always using the latest technologies. As part of the position you will have the opportunity to access in depth development plans and promotion structures.
* Input into high-level design conversations.
* Take part in ceremonies associated with the Scrum and SAFe Framework, providing accurate estimates at backlog refinement sessions.
* Supporting the delivery of the team's sprint goals.
* Delivering unit or BDD tests as part of any completed work.
* Developing high-quality code to meet the defined software requirements.
* Implementing automated development deployment pipelines working closely with DevOps.
* Supporting the team in delivering high-quality code by carrying out code reviews.
* Supporting the use of automated acceptance tests wherever possible.
* Be involved in release testing where necessary.
* Assisting support and project delivery in bug fixing of released functionality.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Higher Education Qualification or equivalent (desirable)
* Degree or equivalent (desirable)
* Industry recognized software development qualification (desirable)
* More than 3 years software development experience
* C#/.Net Core,
* Experience with RESTful API / Web APIs,
* AWS/Azure DevOps (Or Jira), CI, CD
For more information on the position or to apply get in touch with the buttons provided above. You can email across your CV to email@example.com