Do you like to have a great impact and work on an ambitious project?
Then Keep reading!
Our client is the first pan-European derivatives exchange focusing on digital assets. They are in the process of bridging the gap between tech and finance by facilitating the adoption of digital assets for institutions. This is done, by providing the safest infrastructure to fasten the development of the asset class. The company's main goal is to become the world's top market infrastructure for digital assets, first in Europe, then globally and across asset classes.
They are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their office in Amsterdam. In the role, you will be responsible for building, scaling, and securing AWS cloud infrastructure.
Working for this start-up entails being self-sufficient, inventive, and adaptable. The innovative and accountable culture fosters an environment where you can advance your skills and career.
You will :
* Build, scale and secure AWS cloud infrastructures (e.g. EC2, S3, Lambda, EKS, ECS, etc…)
* Be responsible for automated CI/CD solutions
* Be responsible for increasing the flexibility of the platform by tooling and automating processes and optimizing developer work flows
* Mentor and share knowledge with the team about the AWS solutions, infrastructure, and performance.
* Relevant knowledge and experience in designing, deploying, and scaling production infrastructure.
* Strong understanding of Linux/Unix network principles operating systems.
* Deep knowledge of AWS cloud-based infrastructure and solutions.
* A strong desire for constant improvement and the ability to think quickly and solve problems
* Work permit to work in the Netherlands.
You will get:
* Competitive salary package
* Flexible, international, innovative, and respectful work environment
* Opportunity to learn about financial markets and digital assets
* Up to 27 days of annual leave for a full-time basis
* Gym membership, paid by the company (up to 35€)
* Bike compensation (up to 749€)
* Stock options plan
If you are still reading, then you are at the entrance of taking your career to the next level.
Are you excited, as we are? Then apply directly and let's schedule a call for all the details. You can contact me at email@example.com