Cloud Systems Engineer - Perm - Multiple Locations - Excellent Benefits!
Our client is a leader in the cloud industry with high growth and a great culture and lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth. They were been voted a Best Company to Work for in the Nation by Best & Brightest Co. (2018, 2019, 2020) and a Best Place to Work in NYC by Crain's (2020)! Employees experience a start-up environment with established company resources.
You will join the organizations Managed Service System Engineering team - separate from the Professional Service space, the Managed Service team supports clients' cloud fully outsourced/managed environments in addition to internal projects. You will work alongside some of the best cloud engineers in the industry (over 175 individual AWS/Azure certifications company-wide) and work on some of the most interesting projects around.
Where do you come in?
As a Cloud Systems Engineer you will primarily be managing and maintaining their client environments and internal systems.
* Execute internal initiatives
* Scope and build out new projects
* Act as a point of escalation and mentorship for junior engineers
The "Must Haves"
* Automation of Infrastructure (Puppet, Ansible or CloudFormation)
* Python Scripting, Perl or Bash for Automation
* Linux Server Administration
Other Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
* Maintain current client environments for existing managed AWS, managed Azure, and private cloud clients utilizing DevOps principles
* Troubleshoot and perform break/fix in AWS, Azure, Linux and Windows environments
* Identify areas for improvement in our deployment pipeline, client project process, as well as upgrade paths
* Spearhead AWS-related projects - including: executorship, scoping, design/architecture, resource allocation
* Organize and execute training sessions for new workflows and procedure recommendations
· AWS, Azure, Linux or Windows Environments
· Continuous Integration
· Python and Bash
· Continuous Deployment
· AWS Management Console (EC2, S3, EBS, etc)
· CI/CD Deployment Pipelines
· Ubuntu, RedHat, and CentOS Amazon Linux
· Infrastructure Automation
· Windows AD, DNS, DHCP, MSSQL, vSphere
· Jira Reporting and Dashboard
Compensation and Benefits: You will enjoy a generous and negotiable Base Salary that has exceeded 130k! You will also enjoy:
* Bi-annual Bonus
* 401k matching
* Medical, Dental
* PTO - Over 30 days of total PTO (broken down in categories)
If you've made it this far I think that you probably are interested, so reach out today.
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific