About the company :
One-third of the world's food production goes to waste, while one billion people still suffer from hunger. The company was born in 2019 to address this alarming issue. They collect unsold food from supermarkets, sell it at discounted prices through their mobile application, and distribute a portion of the collected products to organizations helping the less fortunate.
Your mission :
As a Developer, you will support the IT team by participating in the development and optimization of their mobile application, both on the back-end and front-end. You will contribute to the product strategy and technical design of the products. You will also be responsible for proposing technical solutions, improving and professionalizing DevOps.
In practical terms, your role will involve coordinating and supervising various technical projects as well as training the team. In collaboration with the CTO, you will establish priorities and the development strategy for the application and technical infrastructure.
Skill required :
* Flutter experience for the front-end
* Good knowledge of Firebase
* Experience with python for the back-end
* Professional experience with Django
* Knowledge of Linux is a plus
Salary & Benefits :
* Salary linked to your seniority
* Net allowance linked to your seniority
* Mobility allowance
* Insurance, Laptop, mobile subscription
* Meal vouchers (8€/day)
* 2 to 3 days remote per week
* Every quarter full remote week (everywhere you want)
* Flexible hours
If you are interested, please reach out to me : email@example.com