Cloud Engineer up to £85K - London - IT Product Organisation.
A global leading IT Retail Organisation are recruiting Cloud Engineer for Engineering & Architecture team to help, build and continuously improve digital services (Smart app) product. This company is working & using edge cutting- technology that give customers an amazing shopping experience.
The role can be based in London & work from home option is also available i.e. Hybrid.
Role & Responsibilities
* Will ddesign & development of large-scale application infrastructure and cloud based microservices in AWS using technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Serverless, Docker and Python. This includes websites, apps, microservices & architecture (MVC,MVMM).
* Will work on the implementation of cloud & container technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
* Engineering throughout the whole product lifecycle
Skills & Qualifications
* Expertise in engineering practice, including knowledge of engineering and architectural principles
* Experience the implementation of cloud & container technologies such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
* Experience of software design and implementation, security, cloud, infrastructure as code & CI/CD and any relevant technology.
* Drive for advocacy of agile/lean delivery methodologies.
* Knowledge on SDLC & the DevSecOps principles
* Holiday allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
* Flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies like -balance family and work-life
Feel free to approach me to for a confidential chat or get more information about the interview process.
Phone: +44 (0)203 148 4639 (ext 4639)