Lead Software Architect
Greater London or South East | £110k
One our global clients who offer smarter technology in the fintech world, are looking to expand their architecture team with a talented individual. The main focus of the role is move their internal infrastructure, product and application into AWS.
* Work with other areas of the business to define, document and present software architecture, which is enables the product to be aligned with the cloud strategy, this includes choosing the right set of Products and designing the appropriate application and/or integrations.
* Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
* Be a mentor and technology evangelist for the rest of the product & architecture team, driving the application forward within the cloud.
Required Technical Skills:
* Have a broad understanding across software code, however a strength in one or more of the below would be required: Java, Kotlin, Node.JS or Scala.
* Be able to understand how to work within AWS, with at least a basic understanding of the offerings.
* Experience designing software and a target product design, with various modules to handle the functional components of the Product.
* Ideally a background in APIs would be hugely beneficial and any experience with both CP and CNP.
This an excellent opportunity to join an expanding business & really have an impact on how they move their business forward, within their cloud transformation.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7555
AWS, Java, Node.js, Kotlin, Software Architect, Developer, Product Design, Application Design, London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hampshire, Sussex, Buckinghamshire, Remote