* Project length: 6 months (with possibility to extend)
* Target day rate: Between 800-900 Euros
* Location: NL / Amsterdam. It's remote but we prefer candidates with the ability to travel occasionally
Key Skills and Accountabilities
* Engage and effectively manage communication between stakeholders at the following levels:
* Enterprise Architecture
* Solution Architecture
* Cloud Engineering
* Security & Compliance
* Design an AWS solution with consideration to the following tech stack:
* K8S IAM and KMS
* Transit Gateway & Direct Connect
* RDS (Specifically using Oracle DB)
* AWS DMS
* Amazon MQ
* Strong networking background:
* Thought around on-premise to AWS connectivity
* Transit Gateway with multi-cast considerations
* Experience with cloud based CI/CD tooling and how it can integrate into AWS
* Azure DevOps
* Familiar with the AWS Well Architected Framework particularly the Security and Operation Excellence pillars
* Experience with cloud economics particularly around calculating the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
* Understanding of best practices around operational aspect of an AWS environment.
* Experience with Enterprise AWS principles in areas like:
* Incident Management
* Cost Management
* Authentication & authorisation in an AWS environment
* Represent the engineering team to the wider business to allow the team to focus on the technical aspects of their solution.
* Help the Solution architecture team with discussion in the wider business that focus on the AWS environment.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV.