AWS Java Architect, Remote, £95,000
This is an opportunity to work for the same company that is a vital part of the construction of high performance sports cars for some of the most well-known car manufacturers across the UK.
My client is revolutionising the automotive industry and using the adoption of AWS to stand out from their competitors. They are on the look out for an AWS Java Architect to join and lead an ongoing project. Your skillset will allow this organisation to alleviate any 'bottlenecking' going on during the design process.
The successful candidate will be a proven leader in the development or architecture space and now be on the lookout for a software architecture position.
* Participate in designing architectural roadmaps focused around the migration away from legacy systems.
* Get hands-on and contribute to deliverables in Java domain.
* Partake in planning, defining and high-level designing of the solution.
* Work with customers, stakeholders and suppliers to meet expectations, and contribute to achieving business objectives.
* Be a confident, hands-on Java SME.
* Experience in migrations from legacy Java technologies
* Have cloud design experience (AWS)
* Be a strong technical leader
* Demonstrable experience architecting large scale projects
* Monolithic and Microservices experience
* Experience using AWS CI/CD tools; Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, EKS
What's in it for you?
* Salary between £80,000 - £90,000 depending on experience
* Paid for AWS certifications
* Opportunity to work with an AWS Advanced Technology Partner
Please declare interest via the following channels:-
Phone: 0191 338 6624
AWS / Java / Microservices / Monoliths / Kubernetes / EKS / Serverless / Architecture / ECS