AWS Business Development Manager
Base Salary: £75,000-£90,000 + Uncapped Commission
This company is a rapidly growing managed services provider. They are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standard of service. They work with customers at every stage of their cloud journey, supporting them from the initial planning stages, through migration, and ongoing management and optimisation.
Our team of AWS certified solution architects and engineers have extensive experience in designing, managing and deploying mission critical AWS based solutions for customers worldwide, with requirements ranging from single servers to multi region high traffic websites with millions of users.
This new role within my client will help drive the continued growth of their AWS services and be part of a dynamic group of people who are passionate about our customers success.
* Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline in product areas and verticals
* Reporting on pipeline, activities, actions and progress / next steps
* Ownership of reporting on sales KPI's
* Developing, with the business, a sales plan; and able to execute against
* Develop long-term strategic relationships with their key accounts, identify their clients roadmap and grow their business with AWS and my client
* Identify new logo routes and customer opportunities
* Managing contract and commercial negotiations within their framework
* Travel as required to meet new and current clients to develop business opportunities
* Working with AWS and their Partners to identify opportunities for lead generation from those relationships
* Prepare proposals and sales documentation, and help improve and refine their sales approach
* Closing deals in line with targets
Experience & Skills
* Strong and successful sales career in the IT / Managed Services / Hosting / Cloud Industry
* Track record of hunting
* Good understanding of AWS with experience in AWS sales
* Wider experience and understanding of the Cloud and Managed Services industry
* Able to articulate and speak to; Managed Services, Cloud and business and technical cases for this technology, as well as AWS and the public cloud
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Strong negotiation, influencing and engagement skills
* Strong record of developing growth & adoption of cloud technologies into enterprise businesses
To apply for the role please email email@example.com or call 0191 814 7785 for more information.
***Everything discussed will remain confidential***