AWS Cloud Engineer Outside IR35
Location: Fully Remote
Salary: Depending on experience
Start Date: October (Opportunity to start asap)
Contract: 6+ Months with a possible extension
Jefferson Frank are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer for one of the of the world's leading providers of AWS Solutions. My client is looking for the right Cloud Engineer to join their expanding Platform Operations team. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level by building and maintaining environments for high profile, enterprise clients.
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the one for you.
* Help design and deliver transformative cloud solutions - from migrating legacy applications onto AWS to building innovative, new cloud-native applications;
* Respond and resolve operational incidents, manage change to prevent future occurrences.
* Create Impact assessment documentation in response to change request
* Work on multiple projects i.e. developing core products and producing high quality reusable components.
* You will be an essential contributor to the DevOps culture
* A Minimum 2-5 years hands-on experience in engineering or implementing solutions on AWS.
* 5 or more years building and managing production systems/platforms
* Deep Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code toolset i.e. Cloudformation/Terraform
* Experience with Version control systems
* Understanding of databases, networking and storage systems
Cloud Engineer | AWS | 6 month contract | 100% Remote | Immediate Start
Phone: +44 (0)203 826 6718 (ext 6718)