What you're going to do
As a senior DevOps you are responsible for handling all incidents and requests and you take control of this. In all cases, you communicate effectively with our customers about the handling of requests. To handle incidents, you analyze the flow across different systems and interact with different teams. And to improve the quality of the service, you have changes implemented and you are also prepared to implement, test and document these yourself.
Who you work with
Our client is a self-organizing team within the domain of Customer & Commerce. In this domain they aim for the most effective and efficient customer service, via telephone, e-mail, and a chatbot, to approximately 5 million customers in the Netherlands. All contact centers of the various business units of our clients can count on your expertise and IT support. This way everyone can serve customers optimally, increasing customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
What's in it for you?
Our client invests in an inclusive, inspiring working environment and in skills and competencies for the future. This includes employment conditions that match what is needed today and that take the future into account.
You will be offered:
* Salary between €5000 and €7000 based on your experience
* 13th month and holiday pay is paid monthly with your salary
* 27 vacation days and one Diversity Day
* A modern pension scheme
* Training and education opportunities
* Unlimited NS Business Card, which includes personal travel
* Travel allowance if you have your own means of transport
* Home work allowances for internet and a good workplace
* There is no on-call service outside office hours for this position
What you bring to the team
Your personality makes the difference. You are at your best in a dynamic environment where you can switch quickly. You know how to keep an overview of all those incoming requests and also focus on actually handling a large part of them. This requires that you work in a structured, focused and accurate manner until it is really finished
As a team member, you are enthusiastic about agile working, focused on advancing the team and processes and your own development in both technical and soft skills. You are eager to learn.
In addition, you bring the following:
* You have at least 5 years of work experience as an engineer of a SaaS solution
* You have demonstrable basic knowledge of architecture, security, networks, Windows, IT operations
* You have knowledge and experience in working with ticket management systems
* Problem solving skills
* Experience in an Agile working environment
* You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written