.NET Developer Remote/EU - Initial 6 month contract
My client is looking for a .NET Developer with experience working on an Azure Cloud environment to join their enterprise level client on an initial 3 month contract. In your role as .NET Developer you will you will work on a Greenfield implementation working with hands-on security tasks.
Located in Finland, my client is offering a 100% remote opportunity. you will be required to be on-site 50% of the time - an alternative hybrid pattern can be discussed with my client. Previous experience in IT modernisation projects is preffered, and fluent English is a must.
● You have strong C# server side experience including multi-threading and .Net Core 5.0 and 3.1.
● 5+ years of experience in C#.Net in a cloud native environment. Azure/AWS/GCP. Azure preferred.
● Hands on experience building RESTful APIs, and distributed systems
● You're collaborative and pragmatic with Agile team experience & development methodologies (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
● Knowledge of testing frameworks like XUnit/Nunit/SpecFlow
● Experience with CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps/Jenkins etc.
● Any of web development, mobile apps, cloud applications, API's, ecommerce solutions, IoT.
● You have a good understanding of Event driven solutions, Event Streams and Event Sourcing.
* DevOps configuration; Azure is strongly preferred, with the ability to specify Build/Release Pipelines
* Can contribute strongly to Architectural decisions using a vast array of industry experience
* Can work and is an advocate for Agile development
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with a candidate ASAP. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role please send a copy of your CV email@example.com or call me directly at + 45 88 74 11 40.