AWS Practice Lead - UK
London Hybrid (2 days per week) - Up to £140k
Jefferson Frank have partnered with a fellow AWS Partner to find an 'AWS Practice Lead' to help grow their business unit. You will report directly into the C-Suite and as such you must communicate clearly with non-technical stakeholders, as well as mentor and guide more junior and mid-level engineers.
AWS is at the heart of this company and best practices are taken into consideration during all activities. On top of this, passion and enthusiasm for modernisation and transformation to the cloud is paramount
AWS Mad? See below if you match up to what they are looking for.
What you need:
* Develop an AWS Center of Excellence in the UK with a regional strategy.
* Build and manage relationships with AWS and Customers.
* Own, lead and drive execution of multi-year Strategic Plan with AWS on a country level.
* Put together a Roadmap and track progress.
* Ensure alignment between the HQ and regional CoE to ensure exponential growth of AWS revenue.
* Work closely to align technical strategy with business objectives.
* Hire, train, motivate and retain your workforce.
What's in it for you?:
* You will have the best AWS training directly from the vendor.
* Up to £140,000 + a generous bonus scheme
* Monthly AWS Events including game days and learning days.
I'd love to hear from anyone interested in what my client has to offer, and if you feel as though you fit the bill.
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0191 338 7638.