Our client is looking to hire an experienced software engineer to join their team and ensure low latency for their 150 million global customers. Offering a great work environment that encourages knowledge sharing, learning new applications for technology, and exposure to some of the most talented software engineers in the region, this is a fantastic opportunity for any software engineers looking to add a global project to their portfolio.
Having recently been acquired by a multi-billion dollar global company, they're really well backed financially, yet are making a conscious effort to remain at the forefront of the industry whilst maintaining a flat and open environment wherein colleague are encouraged to take creative and technical influence.
Role & Responsibilities
* This is a very technically challenging role that will change from day-to-day, as you respond in real time to input from our client's customers and keep low latency and ensure that servers remain close to end users so games run smoothly
* The role will involve a blend of traditional development and more modern DevOps work, working primarily on the back-end
* Successful candidates will be involved in helping expand and streamline the current product as they continue their expansion into streaming and 5G
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of back end experience (preferably with Node.JS)
* Experience with DevOps, Docker, Linux, and AWS is beneficial
* Database design (DynamoDB, MySQL, ElasticSearch)
* Opportunities to work with the best software engineering talent in the region
* Competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience
* Strong insurance and pension package, Gym/wellbeing allowance