AWS Cloud Architect, £125,000, Fully Remote
An innovation hub within the Biotech space who supplies to some of the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, life sciences and health-care industries.
This organisation is a trailblazer, and you must be too. You would be joining a unit of collaborative thinkers that encourage creativity and 'out-of-the-box' thinking. If this doesn't sound exciting enough you will be involved in bringing a life changing product to the market.
If this sounds like the place for you, see below - you might be just what they are looking for!
Why do they need you?
As an AWS Cloud Architect for this business you will be responsible for facilitating a migration of on-prem data centres to AWS with security aspects as your number one priority.
In addition to this you will be tasked with managing US & EU AWS work spaces as well as dealing with end user requests and cost optimisation.
What they expect from you
* Extensive experience designing AWS solutions from scratch
* Demonstrable experience migrating from on-premise infrastructure to AWS
* Experience implementing and managing security features in AWS
It would be advantageous if you
* Hold valid AWS Certifications e.g. (AWS Solution Architect, AWS DevOps etc.)
* Have knowledge or experience working in the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience with Computer System Validation (CSV) compliance
What can they do for you?
* Basic salary of £115,000 - £125,000 dependent on experience
* Annual bonus scheme
* Fully remote working
As you can imagine, this role won't be on the market for long so please register your interest via the below channels as soon as possible to secure yourself the chance of your CV being reviewed.
Phone: 0191 338 7638
AWS / Amazon Web Services / Security / Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Cloud Migration / On-Prem