AWS DevOps Engineer
5000€ + 10% Bonus
This organization is an international end user and provider of smart software solutions for connectivity and internet-related services. Why you should have a chat with them:
1 International End User with a popular and challenging product, where the Engineers have the chance to work with a range of modern tools and technologies in AWS Cloud and Big Data.
2 It's a big player, but still a small company. Thus, the company feels like "one big happy family" instead of corporate.
3 Their Cloud Team is becoming one of the key products of the company. They collect TB of data and these numbers increase by the day. This creates an environment where developers are challenged to write performant, robust and scalable code while focusing on processing the data, doing data-driven development.
What they need/Job Description
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in AWS as DevOps Engineer, strong background in operations and willingness to grow and focus on AWS.
They are looking for an experienced DevOps (AWS) Engineer to work in the R&D Cloud Team to design, build and deploy a high-performance, highly-scalable cloud data lake software solution within AWS. As DevOps Engineer you will be working closely together with the data engineers to provide them with a secure, scalable, self-healing solution. With focus on automated deployment, observability.
* AWS experience related to Cloud Infrastructure, security, etc.
* Major AWS service components that is a big plus to have (EC2, Autoscaling, ELB, S3, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CodePipeline, AWS CDK, etc.)
* Experience with IaC and automation/configuration management tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
* CI/CD experience with tools like Jenkins, Git , Github
* Experience with Docker is a big plus
What you get
* Monthly gross salary around 4500€ - 5000€, tailored to your seniority level.
* Yearly bonus of 7% - 10%
* 20 to 24 Legal holidays + 12 ADV days
* Meal Vouchers of 8,00 € per day worked
* Flexible working hours
* Remote work days
* Hospitalization insurance for the employee and partner (married or living together) financed by employer's contributions. Children are insured at a favourable premium.
* Disability Insurance financed by employer's contributions
* Group Insurance in accordance with the applicable plan. (in which the company contributes almost 10% of the monthly salary)
* Company car + fuel card (unlimited fuel card). The kind of a company car is depending on employees' grade
* Net monthly allowance tailored to employees' seniority grade
* Proximus internet plan & home subscription
* ✓ Work permit for non-EU employees if necessary!
Contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information