Sr. SRE / DevOps Engineer | AWS ISV Partner | $165K (remote)
Senior DevOps Engineer | AWS ISV Partner | $185K (remote)
A growing AWS ISV Partner we're working with is looking to hire multiple Senior DevOps Engineer and Senior Site Reliability Engineers. This position is a leading role on their growing DevOps/Engineering team and handles a range of DevOps requirements including leading a fully automated cloud infrastructure environment from the provisioning, deployment, management, and oversight of a highly scalable set of SaaS services.
* Excellent understanding of AWS tools/services
* Containerization with Docker, Kubernetes
* 5 + years as Site Reliability Engineer leading DevOps requirements.
* Leverage scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, etc.) to build tools when necessary.
* Hands-on leading CI/CD pipeline development using Terraform, CloudFormation or similar frameworks.
* Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-service and/or serverless (e.g., Lambda) architecture.
* Knowledge of a variety of different technical stacks and a strong knowledge of networking technologies, systems architecture, redundant infrastructure, and design/implementation of multi-tenant cloud-based SaaS products.
* Deployment of cloud and network assets to support business goals.
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote work capacity
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.