My client is building a decentralized application allowing users to trade Bitcoin on Layer 2 in a permissionless and censorship-resistant way. It allows users to leverage Bitcoin up to 5x, and earn interest, without sacrificing their security or privacy. They are looking for additional developers to aid in constructing the Core system functionality and development of new features.
* Develop and test smart contracts related to lending, borrowing, trading, bridging and governance
* Review contracts of team members for logic flaws or security issues
* Research and concept work for new features or improvements to the system
* Coordinate the development of new features within a small team
* Development of backend services connected to the smart contracts - Node.js
* Test framework: ideally hardhat, but truffle experience is also acceptable
* Strong sense of security. Knowledge of common vulnerabilities in smart contracts and blockchain development in general.
* Preferably Node.js, Golang and Java
* General Blockchain experience
* Preferably Bitcoin experience
* Minimum 2 years Solidity experience
* Minimum 5 years Development experience