We are currently searching for a DevOps Engineer to join the team in Oslo!
The organisation has undergone significant organic growth recently, expanding towards far out corners of the globe. This poses unique challenges in implementing a unique hybrid cloud system across the floating data centres.
You will join an established technical department as a senior DevOps engineer. You will be a key player in the decision-making process regarding solutions to the challenges posed by this unique setup. With a cross-functional, distributed, team structure you will meet many colleagues and broaden your skillset technically and inter-personally.
We hope that you can share your expertise whilst growing professionally. If you have experience in technical leadership or are interested to consider a career down this pathway, there are opportunities to pursue this within this role.
* Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
* Create and maintain scalable infrastructure which will remain cutting edge for at least 5 years
* Create a standardised practice to deploy across all vessels
* Encourage automated processes wherever possible
* Support the work of developers by taking care of operational infrastructure tasks
We are looking for you to have:
* Experience with at least one programming or scripting language (Ideally BASH, Python or PowerShell)
* Experience in automation of deployment and operations
* Experience with container technology (Primarily Ansible and Terraform)
* Experience with Public Cloud (Azure is preferred)
* Experience with Linux and Windows server environments
* Experience with designing and implementing critical systems following best practice
* Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code and concepts
What's in it for you?
By joining the team of highly skilled professionals, you will have challenging tasks which allow you to develop professionally as becoming part of the strong engineering culture. We hope the innovative, informal and flat environment allows you to be inspired and thrive in your career.
We are a sociable company that you'll become part of, with tech talks across teams and from independent industry experts.
There are enhanced pension and insurance schemes, discounts on retail products, and access to company resorts/cabins in Norway
Flextime and hybrid working is standard practice, with the addition of extra days off and reduced working hours during summer!
For any questions or more information, contact Dylan Johnston on:
+47 10 199 26 98
Or Dylan Johnston on LinkedIn