We are working with a mid sized financial services group that focus in banking, insurance and real estate solutions!
The companies mission is to contribute to helping customers and businesses with financial well-being by offering tailored solutions to their needs.
The group is particularly focused in helping key industries continue with their goals in sustainability, environmental targets, growth plans and personal health.
With these industries being such a influential aspect in Norway, they company continue to expand their offerings to the market.
This can only be progressed by advancing their Data & Analytics solutions within the business. The company is migrating their data platforms from onprem to Azure, and implementing new analytics technologies to provide up to date insights so the business can adapt accordingly.
As a data analyst you will be working on various areas of the business providing key insights.
Experience / Requirements
- Computer Science or Economics Degree
- Solid Analytics or Engineering background
- Broad experience with Data mining, preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive analytics all to provide insights and useful information in order to make data driven suggestions.
- Proven experience with ETL processes and comfortable accessing data and extracting data yourself, and prepping it for analytics purposes
- Strong experience in building dashboards / reports within Power BI
- Understand and establish Power BI best practices / governance across the group
- A good eye for spotting trends, understanding businesses and being able to advice clients why certain things are happening.
- Support the groups data platform, building reporting functions in conjunction with data lake and warehouse infrastructure.
The salary is negotiable and is based on the candidates, personality and experience. The role also offers fantastic benefits and bonuses to drive success.
The role is high in demand and has already attracted a lot of interest and wants to start the interview process shortly. If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please send your CV to email@example.com