As a Cloud Cost Management Specialist - You're going to be helping define and execute Savings Strategies to help customers reduce their Cloud Spending.
You'll be working on the FinOps team and looking at Reserved Instances & Savings instances for the more than 3K customers this organization has. You will be responsible for working with 20-30 customers reviewing their instances to identify cost savings opportunities in Cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be nterfacing directly with clients as well as executing internally to drive the savings
* You will manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically
* You will gather insights from the business, develop opinions and present solutions to sales leadership and customers
* You will advocate internally for customer issues that arise
* You will apply Optimization strategies to Enterprise level organizations and Fortune 100 companies
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with at least 1 cloud billing system (AWS, Azure, Google)
* Microsoft Excel experience
* Cost Explorer, Usage Reports, Reserved Instances, Sustained Use Discounts
* Experience identifying cost saving strategy
* Experience with 3rd party tools like Cloud Checker, Cloud Ability, Etc.
* Experience identifying monthly and annual savings