Looking to join a growing fintech company and work on new and exciting projects? We are recruiting a Senior DevOps Engineer to design, implement and lead a group, responsible for delivering on industry-changing strategic objectives.
This business is creating a technology centre of excellence in Northern Ireland. Not only allowing it's team to work remotely, but actively encouraging it by helping towards home office costs!
Role & Responsibilities
* Establish, scale, lead and mentor Team Members towards DevOps pursuit.
* Provide DevOps Tools and CI/CD expertise to software development teams across the enterprise.
* Build a reusable standard CI/CD pipeline model with built-in quality gates, security, and cutting-edge tools and automation.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in designing, implementing CI/CD solutions, and DevOps related practices.
* Good understanding of DevOps principles.
* Orchestration tools e.g. Kubernetes and Docker.
* Experience in cloud computing. (AWS, AZURE and GCP)
* Experience with infrastructure as code tools. (Terraform or Cloud formation.)
* Fully remote.
* Bonus on top of annual salary.
* Regular social events in Northern Ireland on a quarterly basis.
This role is interviewing now and if you are interested in making an application please get in touch at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 255 1423.
Jefferson Frank are the global leaders in AWS Cloud Recruitment.