Senior Full Stack Engineer - Node/React
Location: Holborn, London (hybrid)
Salary: Up to 85K (depending on experience)
My client is one of the largest retailers in the UK and a multi-channel, multi-brand business serving millions of customers a day, with the UK's largest loyalty scheme and an ever-evolving set of digital platforms. All of this equals over 1.2 billion transactions each year, presenting a volume, depth and complexity of data that few can match
You will be working with the companies enterprise applications across their app and in store services, collaboratively working with other members of the engineering teams.
WHAT YOU NEED?
* Proven commercial experience in React.js, Redux and Typescript
* Microservices architecture and Patterns (Strangler, pub/sub and event sourcing)
* JS libraries and Web Technologies such as React, typescript, HTML5 and CSS
* Database experience (they use MongoDB, AWS)
* Experience with containerization, cloud deployment and IaC (K8s and Terraform)
WHAT YOU'LL GET?
* Colleague discount across our multi-brands
* Holiday allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
A work-life balance is important to our client, so they offer thier colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role..
Full Stack | React.Js | Node | Typescript | HTML5 | AWS
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.