Senior Cloud Operations Engineer (28042022SCE) Manchester, England
Our client are offering a new opportunity to join their team on a fully remote basis. They are growing rapidly and therefore needing to expand their operations team. The company are looking for some who is passionate about technology; inquisitive problem solvers, who want to collaborate in building high quality products in the Cloud, whilst enjoying the challenge of running trusted global services and can positively influence change.
Skills & Requirements
* 5-10 years working in a Sysadmin, DevOps, SRE, IT Operations, Developer, or QA/Application Engineer or Similar Role, in a customer facing, complex technical environment
* Min 3 yrs. Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.)
* Operating Systems: Windows, Linux &/or MacOS.
* Strong analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills.
Role & Responsibilities
* Use technology and knowledge to design and implement solutions and services to simplify customer experience, mitigate risk, improve usability and to impact Sage's goals
* Full understanding of operational risk and accountability for delivering an excellent service to our customers
* Managing stakeholder expectations, ensuring accountability for all team members, making, and influencing decisions
* Drive best practices in CI/CD and product delivery pipeline
* Up to 15% Bonus
* 25 days holiday
* 5 Volunteer days
* Reduced price shares
* Career Progression opportunities.
If you would be interested in this position they get in touch today: