Voice Architect Role
Active SC Clearance Required
The focus of your role
* Inputting into proposals, simple to complex.
* Creating High Level Designs and gaining internal & client approval, following process.
* Creating Low Level designs from approved High Level Designs
* Configuring voice platforms, gateways, cloud services, collaboration services and integration.
* Performing impact assessments on large or complex voice and telephony systems/ networks.
* Inputting into strategy.
* Inputting into High Level Designs
* Performing testing to pre-determined plans and analyse results.
* Following "Acceptance to Run" process, handing over to support teams.
What you will bring:
* Expected to have undertaken other large-scale Voice project roles for at least 5 years.
* Have demonstrable experience of designing and configuring voice systems, networks and gateways, Video conference services.
* Have demonstrable experience of collaboration services (Skype/Teams) and migrations.
* Will typically be qualified with vendor accreditation.
* Will be able to demonstrate knowledge of voice networks including network security, SIP, ISDN, VOIP, Mobile, video, collaboration services and converged networks.
* Will have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot voice & video network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations.
* An advantage will be Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas
* Demonstrates behavioural competencies associated with frequent change, urgency and versatility
* Key Skills: -
o Voice & Video Architecture
o Working in secure environments
o Collaboration service design (Skype/Teams)
o Networking (LAN & WAN)
o Voice management