Role - Cloud Sales Lead - Green Energy
Location - Fully Remote (Office in Waterloo)
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 base (£100,000 OTE) + Equity
My client; An exciting start-up, doing groundbreaking work in the Green Energy Sector, has a unique Cloud Sales Lead opening.
This role is a rare opportunity to join an exciting start-up, backed by British Gas and some other leading investors, at the beginning of their journey.
Your primary focus will be on building a strategy & offer around my clients USP, generating new business opportunities, managing key client accounts, and building a team of sales professionals to deliver revenue targets. This role requires a strong understanding of the cloud computing landscape - who's buying what services/workloads plus future trends and opportunities that may be relevant to my clients network - exceptional sales and leadership skills; and a proven track record in achieving sales goals.
Sales Strategy and Execution:
● Apply your knowledge of the cloud to tightly define our proposition and product offering
● Understand how carbon accounting drives purchasing decisions, and identify where and how we can help companies achieve their goals.
● Identify and target key industries, markets, and customer segments
● Develop and execute effective sales strategies to drive the adoption and sales of our cloud computing service to corporate customers
● Collaborate with a marketing team to develop compelling sales materials, presentations, and proposals that effectively communicate the value of our service versus our competitors
● Track and analyse market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to identify new business opportunities and refine sales strategies accordingly.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on 0203 879 8405