Cloud Specialist - Copenhagen OR remote across Denmark - Permanent
My client has built a strong reputation in the consultancy world by ensuring their employees remain experts in their technologies. They have maintained their start-up mentality since their beginnings in the mid-2000s, enabling them to continue to adapt and transform their business based on customer needs despite their growth. This focus on customer relationships rather than transactions has enabled them to become popular with both public and private sector clients within Denmark, offering lots of exciting projects to work on in a multitude of different industries.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Specialist to join their team. This role involves working with customers to plan, design, configure and automate unique cloud solutions that are future proof, enabling continued scalability, security and versatility depending on the customers' needs.
* 3+ years of hands on Cloud services experience - experienced with all round platform e.g. majority of core services and tools, migration projects e.g. IaaS to PaaS
* Competent with customer facing tasks
* Curious about technology and able to fulfil potential of cloud capabilities
* Willingness to learn every day
* Fluent in Danish
Reasons to Apply
* Relaxed, friendly working environment
* Always learning approach - client wants to be at the forefront of technology and security, so they offer seminars for continued learning
* Opportunities to develop within stable job role
* Flexibility - fully remote working opportunities, as well as offices in both Copenhagen and Aarhus
* And more…
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.