One of our clients working within Artificial Intelligence is looking for Mid/Senior Engineers located in Helsinki (Finland), Budapest (Hungary), or Vilnius (Lithuania).
They are looking for an experienced software engineer with a background in native code Linux, network, and kernel development to join their high performing fast growing engineering organization.
They're a global leader of cutting-edge cybersecurity and network intelligence solutions that provides cybersecurity and device management software for network operators within AI.
You will work in a team that builds home security solutions for operator home routers (CPE-devices), build test automation systems and port the software to different Linux based router platforms. Their tech stack focuses on Lua, C, OpenWRT, Yocto, Python, Bash, Linux and Pytest.
* Minimum 5 years of experience on native code Linux development with Linux Application Development (Yocto, Arch Linux beneficial and froma programming perspective: Embedded C.
* Linux network stack knowledge: Experience with IP networks and TCP/IP technologies as well as Layer 2/Layer 3 fundamentals
* Knowledge of embedded Linux build systems: Openwrt, yocto
* Excellent knowledge on IP based protocols
* Expertise on building Firewalls or protocol clients
* Knowledge of building C applications in Linux
* Detailed knowledge on Linux operating systems architecture
* Familiar with developing software to embedded systems
* Proven track record of build solutions with high stability, performance, security, maintainability, and scalability
* Agile software development process experience
* Experience on systems monitoring, performance optimization, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting
* Experience on CI/CD, TDD and test automation frameworks (PyTest)
* Networking stack: Experience with IP networks and TCP/IP technologies as well as Layer 2/Layer 3 fundamentals
* Hardware understanding is a bonus
Benefits: - Competitive salary + bonus - International teams distributed across, US, UK, Finland, Lithuania, Germany, and more - Multiple career progression routes within R&D (Architect, Team Lead, Management) - Certification and personal development allocated during work hours.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this role then drop me a message and we can discuss this in more detail.
My client is looking to begin the interview process immediately so feel free to apply now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3266673
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.