Senior Front End Engineer- London - c.£80,000
My client is a start-up within a larger established company who specialise in Education. They specialise in providing education and teaching online in over 50 countries and are continuing to grow massively due to the past year's shift towards online teaching.
The company have a fairly flat structure and are exceptionally collaborative, fun and creative. They are based in Chelsea, London and you would be expected to come to the office 1-2 days a week.
My client are looking for a Senior Front End Software Engineer to help shape the infrastructure and architecture of their next generation online school.
* Develop frontend SPA architecture, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into code.
* Ensure software quality with unit and integration tests.
* Work with stakeholders to ideate, define requirements
Successful candidates will have experience using any of the following:
* Angular5+ and above
It would be great if you had:
* Experience working on large SPAs
* Experience using AWS (or other public cloud providers)
* Experience with CI / CD pipelines
What they can offer:
* Competitive Salaries
* Onsite gym
* Regular social activities
* High-end equipment (MacBook Pro etc)
* Weekly allocated R&D time
If you are interested in the role apply using the link or for more information reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org