Dublin/Hybrid (Couple times a month meet up)
Our client are one of the largest banks in Ireland and have enlisted our services to find Microsoft/Azure DevSecOps specialists to join their newly created SOP team (Security Operations Platform). This will consist of hungry individuals looking to progress their careers with a household name banking group and develop their careers in Security/Platform services.
Role & Responsibilities
* Troubleshooting issues pertaining to MS security product offerings
* Identifying improvements to the security configurations across the MS technology ecosystem
* Quality control and improvement of security service
* Manage DevOps and DevSecOps pipeline optimisation
* Responsible for optimisation of core system considerations for E5 technology
* Oversee and assist with integration release deployments
* Add SME input to architectural and engineering considerations
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience or Certification using and/ordeploying Microsoft Security tools (e.g. MS Defender Suite, Azure Services and Sentinel)
* Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft product environment, including Active Directory and Windows operating systems
* Proficiency across a number of programming and scripting languages (e.g., Python, Java, C family, OS shell scripting such as Powershell, Bash.)
* Working knowledge of KQL
* Industry leading pension programme
* Free banking, discount on banking/insurance products
* Critical illness cover
The candidate will be required to be living in Republic of Ireland with relevant rights to work (NO SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE).
Please reach out to Steven Mckay at Jefferson Frank for more details or applu below with your CV.