FULL REMOTE - UP TO € 70.000
For one of our best clients operating in the Insurtech/AR field, we are currently recruiting a Senior Backend Engineer.
The client's office is located near Monza, but they used to work remotely since before the pandemic and will continue to do so even when it's over.
The right person has strong previous experience with languages such as C++, Go, or C#, and will join the backend team in which he/she/them will be asked to, among other responsibilities, design and develop the backend infrastructure of a grid computing system.
* Master's degree/PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related subjects or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years of software development experience in C ++ or Go and/or C#
* Good knowledge of the C++ 11 standard, or Go and/or C#
* Good knowledge of network protocols (gRPC and HTTP).
* Familiarity with data engineering and algorithms.
* Very good command of English, good command of German or Italian is a plus. English is the spoken language
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of the latest C++ standards (C++ 17, C++ 20) or Go and/or C#
* Experience in developing services on the AWS platform.
* Experience in microservice architectures.
* Familiarity with distributed systems, client-server model and SOA.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.
For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.