We are looking for a Tech Lead to join the team and take ownership of a large scale digitalisation projects in Oslo!
* Lead and develop a software development team consisting of frontend/fullstack/backend developers at different seniorities
* Define the technology roadmap, dealing with architecture and design and coordinating with senior management.
* Be hands on with development, actively contributing to the code base, keeping the development standard high.
* Lead technological initiatives and stay up to date with industry trends
* Collaborate with other teams across the business
To be considered for this role you will require:
* 5+ years of professional software development experience
* Experience with Java or C#/.NET
* Previous experience working on applications in the cloud
* Previous solution architecture experience is a plus
* Working in an environment which utilises CI/CD and DevOps techniques
What's in it for you?
You will be part of a company who care deeply about learning and competence building, your manager and colleagues will help you to reach your goals - whether you hope to become the next manager or "head of", build your technical knowledge, or become specialised in a specific area
There are dedicated budgets for you to take courses, certifications and attend conferences, as well as allocated time during the working day to build your competence
You will play a key role on some of the most exciting digitalisation projects in Norway
You can enjoy a modern Oslo office, and have the ability to work from home and utilise flexitime to fit in with your lifestyle
You will also receive enhanced pension, insurances, and all of the equipment you need for your role to be productive
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com