QA Test Manager, up to £70,000, London - Remote with occasional travel
The role of the QA Manager is to effectively lead the testing team. To fulfill this role the resource must understand the discipline of software testing and how to effectively implement a testing process while fulfilling the traditional leadership roles of a manager. The manager must manage and implement an effective testing process and put together a test automation framework. They must also ensure that a strategy is put in place for the testing team that leads the team forward to become a great testing team.
This role will be required to lead a team of testers and be responsible for the quality of all projects that fall within the scope of technology and sometimes projects that do not fall within the scope of technology.
Travel - need to travel to office 1-2 days a week.
* Management of cross-functional testing teams including the management of offshore/near shore resources.
* Experience in planning both project and resource allocations.
* Experience in putting test automation frameworks in place.
* Experience in testing within agile delivery methodologies
* Relevant Technologies: Microsoft, MS CRM, MS Dynamics AX, web services, Azure, ASP.NET, SQL, Java, React, Node.Js
Please get in touch if this is of interest by sending across your latest CV with a short cover letter detailing your suitability at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact Shary Malik directly on 0191 338 7568 to have a chat.