Head of Software Engineering / Head of Development / VP of Engineering - Fully Remote - UK WIDE
You will be managing a remote team in the UK, so will need to demonstrate considerable experience in running remote development teams. You will come from a software engineering background, with experience in core stack (C#, React, AWS), and will be hands-on, leading by example, in the development of their applications.
* A hands-on coach, mentor, and team leader with experience in the core technology stack of C#, Java (React), and AWS.
* Proven track record of building and managing successful software delivery teams, in a public-facing SaaS web application development environment.
* Demonstrated ability to create application development strategies founded on agile principles and effectively execute initiatives to achieve desired outcomes
* Expert level knowledge and experience in enterprise systems integration and best practices in the context of SaaS application development
* Strong experience working with enterprise architecture and interface design, proven success architecting complex software solutions
* Experience in the design and development of SaaS systems for a global market, including the delivery of these systems internationally
* Experience in running teams focused on machine learning, expert systems, and business process automation.
* Experience in working with the broadcast, media and ad-tech sectors very desirable
* Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen customer focus
* A 1st or 2:1 degree from a good university in a computing-related discipline
Working from Home: Happy for this candidate to work from home (anywhere in the UK).
Please send across your CV if suitable.
Note: You must be able to work in the UK without any restrictions. No sponsorship provided.
***Know anyone who can do this job? We offer £250 in vouchers for every successful referral!***