Lead Platform Engineer - Remote/London - £110,000
Do you like voicing an opinion to influence change and transition?
The retail and e-commerce sector is one where without even realising, technology needs to be at the forefront of every inch of the business. This client is no exception. My client prides themselves on a shopping experience like no other, which has underpinned their success.
Reporting in to the Head of Engineering and being responsible for a team of three engineers, you'll be pivitol in embedding a strong DevOps culture. Our developers work with a range of technologies, and the successful candidate will be able to help architect solutions suited to each individual team.
What you'll be doing:
* Spearheading and managing the Platform Engineering team
* Collaborate with the development teams to improve service reliability, scalability, tooling, IaC, and DevOps
* Leading by example and ensuring that through effective communication you can create a team which is of an exemplary standard
* Extensive experience with GCP and/or AWS
* GKE - EKS
* CICD with ArgoCD
What I get in return:
* 34 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthday)
* Company pension scheme
* Generous staff discount
* Hybrid working
With a three stage interview process which kicks off next week - Reach out today on email@example.com/0191 338 7631